SESAME-CAMERA is a system that takes and sends pictures at a regular interval.
You can check them on your PC, smartphone, and tablet.
Feature of SESAME-CAMERA
- Since the power supply of it is solar panel and battery, you can set this at the place where doesn't have any power supply facilities.
- This system uses USB cable, so you can connect them to main device easlily. Up to 3 cameras are available for each device.
- It is automatically swithced to infrared camera at the night.
- The taken picture is sent to cloud server through mobile phone network.
- The data stored on server can be seen by dedicated web site.
- We support the server maintenance and the procedure about mobile phone line, for monthly flat rate.
Note: Depends on the picture's resolution, quality, and transmission intervals, sometimes it costs additional fee.
Examples of setting places and purposes
Paddy field, farm, PVC greenhouse
Crop growth observation
We aplly IoT to help to gain yieldability and quality of crops. Through cooperating with other sensors for agricultural use and analysing the data from them stored on cloud server, we support the new agriculture style.
This slideshow is the pictures of Japanese radish farm. You can see how our system works to monitor the crop growth.
Visual confirmation of water level, disaster prevention
If you set the camera near at the river, you can monitor water level from remote place, so you don't have to send someone to monitor it directly.
This movie is taken at May 2018, that is watching the water level increase of agricultural water channel. The reason of the increasing is snow melting caused by heavy rain and warming out of season.
Natural ecosystem (Forest, river, etc.)
Wildlife observation/ nocturnal organisms observation
You can watch nature form of wildlife and plants.
And this camera can use infrared, you can also watch nocturnal animals, insects, and so on.
Main device overview
|Name of product||SESAME-CAMERA USB model|
|Using bandwidth||W – CDMA(3G)|
|Power supply||Solar cell (10W) + deep cycle battery (12V, 7.2Ah)
Note: Depends on your setting environment, measuring intervals, and options, you may need reinforcement of power supply.
|Sensor||1/2.7inch CMOS camera|
|Number of pixels||200 megapixels|
|Size||φ 9㎝ × height 7㎝|
|Weight||385g (including cable)|